Running out of website content ideas? This is not surprising given that you will have to be constantly producing quality content for your website. So how will you be able to churn great content?
10 Tips for Website Content Ideas
- Go for Quality Over Quantity. If you’ve been writing short blog posts daily, switch to two longer posts that are full of substance.
- Find Better Photos. Since adding images to your posts can make them more engaging to your readers, it is better that you look for a good source of quality photos rather than stock photos because they can make your site look cheap.
- Respond to a Controversial Video or Blog Post. Another possible idea that you can use for your site is to address a controversial video or blog post that is related to your niche. This will generate response from your readers.
- Create Infographic. Learn more about what’s hot in your niche and build an infographic around it. Infographics are being welcomed by many readers which mean you can use them to gain more traffic to your site.
- Ask Your Customers. Another source of good content is by asking your customers or followers to send their videos, photos, and the like to your site based on a theme and then build an article around it.
- Jot Down Ideas. Ideas for articles or blog posts can hit you without warning so it is best to keep a pen and paper on hand or use your smartphone to store ideas so you can review later on.
- Do a “Hack” Post. If you know some solutions regarding a problem within your niche, why not create a “hack” post for it? This can help your readers solve a particular solution.
- Know What User-Focused Content Strategy is. Learning new tricks on how to generate traffic to your site can help you in the long run especially when your readers respond to your content.
- Build an Info Product. Growing your email list can help you build more followers and what better way to do this than to write an info product such as eBook that you can publish on your site?
- List and Link. Create a post that lists all your relevant articles about a specific topic and provide links to them. This will make it easier for your readers to find useful information without having to go through all your articles.
Great Website Homepage Content Ideas
Finding content ideas for your website’s homepage may be a matter of understanding your business better. What kind of message do you want to share to your followers? What do you want your readers to do when they visit your site? How will you entice them to stay? These are just a few questions that you need to ask yourself when thinking about what your next content will be. You can use the tips mentioned above if you want to get the ball rolling or until you find a great idea for your next topic. As an option you can use our professional web content writing services.
Get More Ideas from the Experts
Still having trouble with website content ideas? It may help if you have a professional freelance content writer come up with a topic for you. There is nothing wrong with asking for help when it comes to content because getting more traffic to your site can also mean more sales for you. And when it comes to good content, we are more than happy to give you a helping hand.